What is BRMP®?
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for interested in Business Relationship Management at every experience level. The training and certification are designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
The benefits of doing this courses mean that the candidate increases their effectiveness in the organisation. Furthermore, the implementation of a BRM competency will be smoother as the course helps to contribute to the candidates’ professional development in a global standard.
Course and Certification Summary
BRMP® Classroom Course "3F" is a course held on Friday three consecutive weeks for individuals or corporate clients. The BRMP® certification exam is always included with the training and does not have any additional costs for the student. The exam is scheduled to be taken on-line up to one month after the course.
The exam format is in closed book, with 50 multiple choice questions and is limited to a 40 minute time duration.
BRMP® Course Outline
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximise realised business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programmes to minimise value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
Delivered by BRMs
The courses is delivered by seasoned Business Relationship Managers, not just trainers. BTA has helped conceive the Practitioner level course, CBRM®. Therefore, we have a rich context as well as experience to draw from in the delivery of the course.
BTA is a proud partner with the BRMI which defines the global standard in Business Relationship Management. The education of which has been provided in two training packages. BRMP® is a foundation level course and CBRM® is a practitioner, higher level course. Both courses are enabled through APMG, an exam provider.
Confirmation and joining instructions will be sent upon receipt of payment.
For further information, please contact us at:
Tel: +44 20 33 84 94 63
BRMP® is a registered trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.