With trends such as chatbots in call centres reducing the need for employees, deep learning helping identify fraud and blockchain enabling the disintermediation of brokers; established companies need to get ahead and start asking how they can respond to these threats and opportunities.
We believe that corporate insurance companies can adopt innovation into an organisation with faster return on investment and less risk. We have a method for doing this and we would like to show you how.
Seeking Business Value in Technology
- To do this we take a client centred view, focusing on their challenges and needs as a starting point.
- We then ask the question "How can we drive a return on investment for our stakeholders?"
- We then 'join the dots' between the changes required in the business and the technology.
- Finally we pitch a business case to prototype a solution.
The rationale: Do more of the design thinking up front, to reduce the risk of failure later!
Forge a Path
- Connect Corporate to Start-up
- From idea to realisation
Low risk - Only invest in something that shows real potential
- Your business idea
- Your technology solution
- Learn a proven approach
- Enhance career prospects
The Proposal: Innovation Workshop
A one day senior management experience that works across the functions to generate and build innovative business ideas.
What you'll get:
- Exposure to the approaches and practices of the digital start up community
- Hands on training in latest digital innovation techniques
- Formulated list of potential new business concepts, leveraging new technology, specific for the insurance industry
- Interrogated business case for one concept, complete with compelling value proposition, viability review and opportunity costs
- Actionable plan for swift progression from business case to prototype to live product
What we bring:
- Digital expertise, track record of innovation and a proven method to go from Idea to Implementation
Insurance Business Value Challenge
More detail on the the rationale, first presented at the Instech2020 event in December 2016Download
Details on the workshopDownload
Dealing with DisruptionDownload
This article is the first in a two part serial that discusses the future technology implications for incumbent corporates in the Insurance Industry.