Avoiding the Seven Sins of
A new whitepaper focusing on the key obstacles of Digital Transformation.
Written by Jon Baxter.
According to a report by Bain & Co, only 5% of companies surveyed report that their digital transformations yielded the benefits they set out to achieve. Even big names like General Electric aren’t immune to this threat. Despite a sizable effort to respond to the digital phenomenon by creating a business unit called GE Digital, it continues to descend on the Fortune 500 list year after year. Over the past two years, it's share price has collapsed by over 60%!
This whitepaper explores seven common causes of Digital Transformation failure. Through a literature survey it then maps our competency framework to these causes to provide insight on how these causes can be alleviated. We suggest the following remedies to significantly increase the chances of transformation success!
- Remedies For Skill Shortage
- Remedies For Lack Of Clarity And Consensus
- Remedies For Dealing With Pace Of Change
- Remedies For Overcoming Change Resistance
- Remedies For Changing Culture And Mindset
- Remedies For Overcoming The Inability To Scale
- Remedies For Overcoming Technical Debt
Download the report today
This whitepaper is the second in a series of three. To download the others, click here