Initial Consultation and Proposal
To help formulate an intiail project brief, Baxter Thompson Associates aim to better understand your requirements by asking the right quesitons.
We will work to customize a solution to you and your company.
Following the framework, a consultant reviews the main dimensions through a series of workshops, 1:1 interviews and providing a series of self assessments:
- Assessments are based on quick questionnaires.
- Interviews follow a standard format to allow consistency.
- The results are collated into a standard reporting template.
- The data and analysis allows comparison over a period of time to monitor improvement and benchmark against other organisations.
- Workshops gather sufficient information to enable an informed insight - not to "boil the ocean".
- Interviews with business partners and other CXO's start the strategic conversation.
Framework and Example Analysis
Copyright Baxter Thompson Assocaites: All Rights Reserved.
Find scenarios to help you be decisive for your business
What long term roadmap is best suited to your organisation
Increased competitive advantage to help you stand out in the market
Increased value from your IT function
More detail on the approach and the rationaleDownload
Take our SurveyTAKE THE SURVEY
Participate in the first UK-wide IT Business Parnter Survey. Receive a benchmarking report. Eligible participants entered to win £200. Terms and conditions apply.
Next Step: Change ManagmentDownload
This article explains what happens after a customized framework is set up.