Strategic IT Partner Forum June
Global Head of Business Relationship Management Dyson
I joined Dyson after ten years at John Lewis Partnership in their Waitrose food division. Previous to that I worked at other food retailers (Lidl) and spent 8 years in the Royal Navy as a Submariner.
Director IT Product Manager –
Meghana has 14 years of experience in product development, consulting, technology strategy and business transformation in multiple technology focused roles within customer centric organisations.
Prior to joining JLL, Meghana spent significant time at Sainsburys and UK Power Networks in roles focussed on business and system transformation with a clear vision to deliver value for the customers.
E-commerce and Multi-Channel Specialist
Board-level executive who delivers proven significant digital and business transformation and am seeking a role in an organisation determined to flourish by embracing agility, collaboration and digital.
Proven board member, able to perform multiple roles (CIO/CDO/CMO) and lead significant change. Paul has deep understanding of e-Commerce, both implementation and trading. Experienced Digital and Traditional Marketeer, multichannel and social media. Moreover, he has 10+ years at board level, 20+ years in digital and technology.
- £2.4m incremental sales in the first four months after launching a new digital trading platform;
- 22% increase in invited customer profit by using big data;
- Delivered a collaborative working environment for 12,000 employees, using Google Enterprise;
- Created £90m p.a. platform in year 1 through web trading platform (on amazon cloud) for Wickes;
- Built the award-winning business platform that enabled Screwfix to become the predominant small trade multichannel business.
Great Hall, King's College