Influencing Skills Workshop - June
22/06/2018 09:00 to 22/06/2018 17:00
Our ‘one-day’ workshop in Influencing Skills for IT Business Partners equips you with the skills to confidently make your business case heard. In other words - increase your personal power!
Having the right knowledge and experience to make a great decision for your organisation’s future is one thing – getting the right people on board is another. When stakeholders seem reluctant to see the benefit of your ideas, your influencing skills could make the difference between project failure and success.
We will help you to develop and leverage your relationships
- Build Credibility
- Demonstrate empathy
- Get Stakeholders on-board
- Plan for the Future
Led by IT industry experts:
We are IT practitioners who are also very experienced influencers. So we understand the challenges people face in the IT domain and have the experience to guide you to improved influencing skills.
Our workshop will give you the tools and the insight to understand other people, and the skills needed to lead everyone in the right direction.
- Corporate politics
- Personality types
- The art of influencing
- Recognising type in others
What you'll get:
- An understanding of the different ‘types’ in business and how to recognise them
- An understanding of your own personality type and how this can influence your attitudes in business
- Improved interpersonal skills to increase your effectiveness when communicating with stakeholders
- A more rounded skillset in executive engagement both in IT Business Partner roles and in the wider business context
More information here
Confirmation and joining instructions will be sent upon receipt of payment.
For further information, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 20 33 84 94 63
Please read Training Course Terms & Conditions carefully before applying to any course. Cancellation terms apply. http://bit.ly/214GWij