Convergence Essentials Introduction Webinar Live
31/01/2018 16:00 to 31/01/2018 17:30
We're offering a brief introduction to our course and coaching programme and an exclusive offer for our next event!
The code for getting a seat at the decision maker's table will be deciphered!
- Gain trust and credibility with business and IT peers and earn the right to be at the decision-making table
- Link business outcomes to technology solutions.
- See and understand the bigger picture across the technology AND people dimensions.
- Diagnose the root cause(s) of common failure modes and react appropriately.
- Be able to develop hybrid solutions that focus on HOW work is done and not just WHAT work is done in delivering a service.
Sign up today by clicking the "Register Now" button above to recieve a webinar calendar invite
This opportunity has been designed with you, the IT professional, in mind - based on the experience, research, consulting engagements and teaching assignments that Baxter Thompson Associates have had the privilege to deliver over the past 14 years.
Partnering Is For Everyone!
Who should attend?
The Convergence Essentials for IT™ 2-day workshop and online 1:1 coaching is ideally suited for service delivery managers, project managers, business analysts, architects and external service providers working in the Information Technology Function.
It is for participants who:
- Interacts with business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Recognises the need a consistent method to deliver a step change in their department’s performance
- Are eager and willing to invest in their personal development
- Are prepared to change their personal habits and commit to working and behaving differently.